All and any information contained in this service is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer.
The following expressions as used in these Terms and Conditions shall have the following meanings:
1. Customer – a natural person, legal person or an organisational unit not being a legal entity, which is given legal capacity based on special provisions, placing an Order in the Internet Store;
2. Civil Code – the act of 23 April 1964 (Official Journal No 16, item 93, as amended);
3. Terms and Conditions – the Terms and Conditions for the provision of electronic services in the Realbud Internet Store;
4. Internet Store (Store) – the website to be found at www.realbud.com through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
5. Goods – the products presented in the Internet Store;
6. Contract of sale – an agreement for the sale of the Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Realbud and the Customer, entered into by use of the Internet Store website;
7. The Consumer Rights Act – the act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Official Journal of 2014, item 827);
8. The Provision of Electronic Services Act – the act of 18 July 2002 on provision of electronic services (Official Journal No 144, item 1204, as amended);
9. Order – the Customer's declaration of will leading directly to the conclusion of a Contract of sale, which specifies in particular the type and quantity of Goods.
II. General provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions specify the rules for using the Internet Store to be found at www.realbud.com.
2. These Terms and Conditions are the terms and conditions as referred to in Article 8 of the Act on Provision of Electronic Services.
3. The Realbud Internet Store, operating at www.realbud.com, is run by Hurtownia Materiałów Budowlanych Realbud sp. z o.o., 1 Maja 32, 71-627 Szczecin, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 8510002864, REGON [Company Number]: 810003320.
4. The company has been entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the DISTRICT COURT SZCZECIN-CENTRUM IN SZCZECIN, 13TH COMMERCIAL DIVISION OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under the KRS number 0000140783.
5. These Terms and Conditions specify in particular:
- the rules of registering and using an account in the Internet Store;
- the terms and conditions for placing orders at the Internet Store by electronic means;
- the rules for concluding Contracts of sale with the use of the services provided at the Internet Store.
6. Using the Internet Store is possible on condition that the communication and information system utilised by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: installed web browser and connection with the Internet.
7. In order to make use of the Internet Store, the Customer should independently ensure access to a computer station or an end device connected with the Internet.
8. Pursuant to the legal regulations in force, Realbud reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Internet Store to people over the age of 18. In such a case, potential customers shall be notified about that.
9. Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time using a reference link placed on the main page of the www.realbud.com website and download a copy and print out these Terms and Conditions.
III. The rules of using the Internet Store
1. Registration in the Internet Store is optional. The customer may place an order without registration in the Store after reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
2. Registration is completed by means of filling in and accepting the registration form made available on one of the Store's pages.
3. Registration is possible only after acceptance of the contents of the Terms and Conditions as well as providing the personal data marked as obligatory.
4. Realbud may deprive the customer of the right to use the Internet Store as well as may limit access to a part of or all the resources of the Internet Store with immediate effect if the Customer violates the Terms and Conditions and, in particular, if the customer:
- during registration in the Internet Store provides data which are false, inaccurate or invalid, misleading or violate the rights of third parties,
- has been found guilty of violating the rights of third parties via the Internet Store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the Internet Store,
- has been found guilty of other behaviour which shall be considered by Realbud as violating the legal regulations in force or the general rules of using the Internet or having a negative impact on Realbud's reputation.
5. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Internet Store cannot register again without Realbud's prior consent.
6. In order to guarantee the secure transmission of communications and data related to the services provided on the Website, the Internet Store undertakes technical and organisational measures appropriate for the level of security threat to the provided services, in particular the measures aimed at preventing the obtaining of access to and modification by unauthorised people of personal data sent to the Internet.
7. The customer in particular:
- must not deliver or transfer content prohibited by applicable law, e.g. content promoting violence, defamatory content or content violating personal interests and other rights of third parties,
- shall use the Internet Store in a manner that does not disrupt its operations, particularly by using specific software or devices,
- shall not undertake actions such as: distribution or publication in the Internet Store of unsolicited commercial communication (spam),
- shall use the Internet Store in a manner that does not inconvenience other customers and Realbud,
- shall use any and all content published in the Internet Store only and exclusively for the customer's own personal use,
- shall use the Internet Store in a manner compliant with the provisions in force within the territory of the Republic of Poland, these Terms and Conditions, as well as with the general rules of using the Internet.
IV. Procedure of entering into a Contract of sale
1. In order to enter into a Contract of sale via the Internet store, please enter the www.realbud.com website and make a choice by performing successive technical steps based on the messages displayed on the screen and on the information available at the Website.
2. Chosen purchases should be added to a basket.
3. When placing an order – until the moment of confirming the order placement – the Customer may modify the data provided and the Goods selected. In order to do so, follow the instructions displayed on the screen and the information available at the Website.
4. After the customer using the Internet Store has provided all the required data, a summary of the given Order shall be displayed. The summary of the order shall include among other things, a description of the selected goods and services, the total price and all other costs.
5. To place an order, it is necessary to accept the Terms and Conditions provide the personal data marked as obligatory and click on the confirmation button to confirm the order placement.
6. Information about goods published on the webpages of the Store is considered an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code. The fact that the customer has placed an order is considered a declaration of intent to enter into a Contract of sale with Realbud, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
7. The Contract of sale is considered concluded when the customer's order is delivered to the information system of the Internet Store, provided the Order is in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. After concluding the Contract, the customer shall receive an email with a confirmation of all the significant elements of the Order.
8. The Contract of sale is created in Polish and its contents are in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
1. The delivery of Goods is limited to Germany, Sweden and Norway. Goods are delivered to the address indicated by the customer at the time of order placement.
2. Delivery of ordered Goods is carried out by:
- Poczta Polska postal service
- Courier company
- Paczkomaty service (package machines)
- Our own transport
- Freight forwarding
3. It is possible to collect goods ordered in our shop in person at:
- Realbud Sp. z o.o., ul. 1 Maja 32, 71-627 Szczecin, Poland
- Materiały Budowlane Realbud Sp. z o.o., ul. Fabryczna 6a, 85-741 Bydgoszcz, Poland
4. Delivery costs are calculated at the time of order placement and the methods of cost calculation are described in the "Transport costs" tab: click here to read more.
3. Time limits for delivery are described in the time and means of delivery tab and are calculated from the day a given order is placed by the customer.
4. Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time using a reference link placed on the main page of the www.realbud.com website and download a copy and print out these Terms and Conditions.
5. Consolidation, protection and data sharing and the General Terms and Conditions (sale regulations) takes place via electronic mail. Previous orders can be reviewed in the account section after logging in.
VI. Prices and methods of payment
1. Prices of Goods are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT (with an indication of the applicable rate), customs duties and any other fees.
2. The Customer can pay the price:
- by bank transfer
- cash on delivery (COD)
- by payment via the PayU system
- by credit card
- using the PayU instalment payment system
- by cash in the case of collection in person from one of our shops.
VII. Return of Goods - Right of withdrawal
You are entitled to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without stating the reason. The time limit for withdrawing from the agreement expires after 14 days following the date when you came into possession of the goods or when a third person other than the carrier and the person indicated by you came into possession of the goods.
In order to make use of the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Hurtownia Materiałów Budowlanych Realbud sp. z o.o., 1 Maja 32, 71-627 Szczecin, email@example.com phone: +48 530 710 580, fax: +48 91 442 90 79) about your decision to withdraw from this agreement in the form of an unambiguous declaration (for example a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the attached sample withdrawal form; however this is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send a communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of any supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a method of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this agreement. We will make such reimbursement using the same method of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We will collect the goods. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The amount of such costs depends on the quantity of returned materials, their size and the distance, and its maximum value is estimated at PLN 50,000. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Right of withdrawal by a consumer is revoked in the case of:
- An agreement whereby the subject of the provision is non-prefabricated goods, made in accordance with the consumer's specifications or used to meet his or her individual needs.
- An agreement whereby the subject of the provision is goods which are liable to deteriorate or have a short shelf life.
- An agreement whereby the subject of the provision is goods delivered in a sealed package, which after opening cannot be returned for health protection purposes or due to hygienic regulations, if the package was opened after delivery.
- An agreement whereby the subject of the provision is goods which, owing to their nature, are inseparably combined with other goods after delivery.
WITHDRAWAL FORM TEMPLATE
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement)
– I/We(*) hereby give notice that I/We(*) intend to withdraw from my/our(*) contract of sale of the following goods(*) contract for the delivery of the following goods(*) contract of specific work(*)/for the provision of the following service(*)
– Date of signing the contract(*)/collection(*)
– Name and surname of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if this form is sent in paper form)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
VIII. Complaints regarding Goods
1. Realbud as the seller is liable to the customer – being a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code – under warranty for defects to the extent as specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Article 556 and Articles 556-556 of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints resulting from a violation of the customer's rights as guaranteed by the law or based on these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to: Hurtownia Materiałów Budowlanych Realbud sp. z.o.o., 1 Maja 32, 71-627 Szczecin, firstname.lastname@example.org. Realbud shall investigate each complaint within a maximum of 14 days and – if this is not possible – shall inform the customer within this period as to when the given complaint shall be investigated.
Realbud is not the manufacturer of the Goods. Realbud shall not be held liable under the guarantee of the Goods sold. The manufacturer may be responsible under the guarantee of the Goods sold based on the conditions and for the period as specified on the guarantee card. If the guarantee document stipulates such a possibility, the customer may make claims under the guarantee directly at an authorised service centre, the address of which can be found on the guarantee card.
IX. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. Realbud takes measures to fully ensure the proper and correct operation of the Store to the extent resulting from current technical knowledge, as well as taking steps to eliminate – within a reasonable period of time – any and all irregularities as notified by customers.
2. The customer should immediately inform Realbud of any and all irregularities or interruptions to the operation of the Website of the Internet Store.
3. Any irregularities linked with the operation of the Store can be notified by customers in writing to the following address: Hurtownia Materiałów Budowlanych Realbud sp. z.o.o., 1 Maja 32, 71-627 Szczecin, email@example.com
4. In each complaint, the Customer should state his or her name and surname, mailing address, type of irregularity linked with the operation of the Store, and the date of the occurrence of this irregularity.
5. Realbud shall investigate each complaint within a maximum of 14 days or – if this is not possible – shall inform the customer within this period as to when the complaint shall be investigated.
X. Final provisions
1. Any potential disputes arising between Realbud and the customer, who is the consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, shall be resolved by courts of the appropriate jurisdiction pursuant to the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Any potential disputes arising between Realbud and any customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, shall be resolved by a court of the appropriate jurisdiction for the head office of Realbud.
3. The consumer can use extrajudicial methods of complaint and redress. To use the possibility of an amicable resolution of disputes concerning online purchases, the consumer can submit his complaint, eg. Via the EU's Internet platform ODR available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
4. Provisions of the Civil Code, the Provision of Electronic Services Act and any other appropriate provisions of Polish law shall be applicable in cases not regulated by these Terms and Conditions.