The Internet Store shall make every effort to ensure that your privacy is respected and to protect all personal data provided when using the Website and shopping in the Store, and also shall undertake all required measures in this respect.
What kind of data does the Internet Store collect automatically during a visit to the Website?
The Internet Store does not collect any data in an automatic manner while using the Website, except for the data included in the files mentioned below.
Cookies are small text files sent by the Internet Store and stored on your computer, which contain certain information associated with your utilisation of the Website and the Internet Store. The cookies used by the Internet Store may be either temporary or persistent. The temporary cookies are deleted once you close your web browser, while the persistent cookies are stored also after you have finished using the Website and serve to collect information such as your password or login, which facilitates and accelerates the process of Website usage.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website
- the cookies enabling utilisation of the services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website
- performance cookies which enable the collection of information regarding the manner of using the pages of the Website
- functional cookies which enable "memory" settings and the interface personalisation selected by the user
The Internet Store uses the following cookies for the following purposes:
- saving the Website user's session (after logging in); this way the user does not have to enter a login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- adjusting the content of the Website's webpages to suit the preferences of a given user and optimising the use of webpages; in particular, these files make it possible to identify a device of the Website's user and display a webpage in a proper way, adjusted to the user's individual needs
Some subpages on the Website and other means of communication with you may include the so-called "web beacons". Web beacons make it possible to receive information such as, for example, the IP address of the computer where a page was loaded, where a web beacon has been placed, the URL address of a given page, the loading time of the page, the type of web browser, as well as information included in cookies, in order to assess the effectiveness of our advertisements. This data shall be archived and used for statistical analysis and to evaluate the global traffic of Website users. This data shall not be linked with the personal data provided by you.
Which data does the Internet Store collect during registration and shopping?
The Internet Store shall collect the following personal data via the Website and other forms of communication during shopping and registration on the Website:
- surname and first name,
- mailing address, if different from the permanent address,
- email address,
- phone number.
Providing the aforementioned data is voluntary, but required for registration and shopping on the Website.
You are entitled to access, modify and update the content of your personal data. In order to exercise this right, please use a proper option in your account or send a message to the email address indicated below.
Internet Store marketing
Provided you have agreed to this (newsletter subscription), your email address may be used for the purposes of marketing the Store’s own products. You can withdraw your consent at any time. You are entitled to withdraw your consent for newsletter subscription ("termination") at any time. You can unsubscribe by sending an email to the Realbud Store to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of information
In order to execute the agreement, the Internet Store may disclose the data collected from you to partners, including those which help the Store to fulfil its obligations such as courier companies, payment system operators or complaint handling companies. In such cases, the amount of disclosed data is limited to the absolute minimum.
Moreover, the information supplied by you can be disclosed to proper public authorities if the legal regulations in force require this.
PayU is the credit institution with the help of which the Internet Store performs credit assessment / uses the scoring procedure.
Technical means and your obligations
The Internet Store makes its best efforts to secure your data and safeguard them from the actions of any third parties.
Actions undertaken by us may, however, prove to be insufficient if you do not follow the security regulations on your own. In particular, you must keep confidential the login and password to the Website, and must not reveal them to any third parties. Please note that the Internet Store will never ask you for such information, except when logging onto the Website. In order to ensure that your account is not used by any unauthorised persons, please log out after you have finished using the Website.
How can you exercise the rights you are given?
You are given the opportunity to view and edit your data at any time on the Website after logging in by use of your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password or in the case of any other problems with logging in, please contact us using the email address indicated below.
You are entitled to demand information about the contents of the data about you stored by us as well as to demand to be able to change, block or delete the data, and to correct mistakes, supplement or update your data. You are also entitled to forbid the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. In order to do so, please contact us using the email address indicated below.
The Store offers the opportunity to evaluate it after placing an order by making use of the "evaluate later" function and giving the following consent: "Yes, I would like to use the "Evaluate later" option. I would like Trusted Shops to remind me later about the possibility to submit an opinion via email, which shall be sent to me after a few days". If the aforementioned express consent is received, your email shall be delivered to Trusted Shops GmbH with registered office in: Subbelrather Str 15c, 50823 Cologne (www.trustedshops.pl) via the Trusted Shops opinion system. A reminder about the possibility of adding an opinion about the service shall be sent to the address provided by you after a specific period. This consent may, at any time, be withdrawn in the future (e.g. by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com).
Links to other Internet websites may appear on the Website from time to time. Such Internet websites operate independently of the Website and are not in any way supervised by the Internet Store. Such websites may have their own privacy policies, which should be read thoroughly. The Internet Store is not responsible for the policies of dealing with private data on such websites.
Questions and reservations
- Information Security Administrator Marcin Jałocha.
1. General information.
1. The operator of the http://realbud.com/ website is Realbud Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Szczecin, NIP [Tax Identification Number]:8510002864, phone: +48 91 442 90 65 or +48 530 710 580, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By voluntary provision of information in various forms.
- By saving cookies on end devices.
- By the collection of website server logs by the hosting operator home.pl S.A. (www.home.pl).
2. Information provided on forms.
1. The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. Moreover, the Website may save information about connection parameters (time designation, IP address)
3. Data provided on a form are not disclosed to any third parties, except with the user's consent.
4. Data given on this form may constitute a collection of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
5. Data given on a form are processed for the purposes resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to handle a service complaint or ensure a commercial contact.
6. Data given in forms may be disclosed to entities which are in charge of the technical performance of certain services – this particularly refers to the transmission of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities being the operators of Internet domains (such as the Research and Academic Computer Network – NASK), payment processing websites or other entities with which the Website Operator collaborates in a specific scope.
3. Information about cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data in the form of small text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and designed to facilitate browsing the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the webpage they come from, the length of time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and having access to them is the Website Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to demonstrate how the Website User uses webpages, which enables the improvement of their structure and contents;
- saving the Website User's session (after logging in); this way the User does not have to enter a login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- determining the User's profile in order to display appropriate materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. Two fundamental types of cookies are used on the Website: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the Website or closing software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time set in the parameters of the cookies or until their deletion by the User.
6. The software designed for browsing webpages (web browser) usually allows the storing of cookies on the User's end device by default. Website Users may change the settings in this respect at any time. A web browser enables the deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information in this respect can be found in the help section or in the documentation of a given web browser.
8. Cookies are saved in the Website user's end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners working with the operator of the Website.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, especially Google, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the User uses the Website. To this end, they may store information about the User's navigation path or the time spent on a particular webpage.
11. As far as information about the User's preferences stored by the Google advertising network are concerned, the User may review and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information about users' behaviour is subject to server logging. Such data are used only and exclusively to administer the Website and to ensure the most efficient way of providing hosting services.
2. Resources viewed are identified based on URL addresses. Moreover, the following data can be recorded:
- time of request,
- time of response,
- customer's workstation name – identification by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors occurring during a specific HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the webpage visited previously by the user (referrer link) – if the user entered the Website via a link,
- information about the user's web browser,
- information about the IP address.
3. The aforementioned data are not associated with specific individuals browsing the webpages.
4. The aforementioned data are used only for the purpose of server administration.
5. Disclosure of information.
1. Data are subject to disclosure to external entities only in accordance with the legal regulations in force.
2. The data enabling identification of a natural person are disclosed only with this person's consent.
3. The operator may be obliged to disclose the information stored by the Website to authorised bodies pursuant to legally binding requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Management of cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he or she can change their web browser settings. We forewarn that disabling cookies required for the processes related to authentication, security or keeping user's preferences may hinder the use of webpages and – in extreme cases – may even make it impossible.
2. More information about cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org and in the "Help" section in the menu of your web browser.