Complaints regarding Goods
1. Realbud as the seller is liable towards the Customer – being the consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code – under warranty for defects to the extent as specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Article 556 and Articles 556-556 of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints resulting from a violation of the Customer's rights as guaranteed by the law or based on these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to: Hurtownia Materiałów Budowlanych Realbud sp. z.o.o., 1 Maja 32, 71-627 Szczecin, email@example.com. Realbud shall investigate each complaint within up to 14 days or – if this is not possible – shall inform the Customer within this period as to when a given complaint shall be investigated.
Realbud is not the manufacturer of the Goods. Realbud shall not be held liable under the guarantee of the Goods sold. The manufacturer may be held liable under the guarantee of the Goods sold based on the conditions and for the period as specified on the guarantee card. If the guarantee document stipulates such a possibility, the Customer may make claims under the guarantee directly at an authorised service centre, the address of which can be found in the guarantee card.
Return of Goods - Right of withdrawal
You are entitled to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without stating the reason. The time limit for withdrawing from the agreement expires after 14 days following the date when you came into possession of the goods or when a third person other than the carrier and the person indicated by you came into possession of the goods.
In order to make use of the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Hurtownia Materiałów Budowlanych Realbud sp. z o.o., 1 Maja 32, 71-627 Szczecin, firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +48 530 710 580, fax: +48 91 442 90 79) about your decision to withdraw from this agreement in the form of an unambiguous declaration (for example a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the attached sample withdrawal form; however this is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send a communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of any supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a method of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this agreement. We will make such reimbursement using the same method of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We will collect the goods. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The amount of such costs depends on the quantity of returned materials, their size and the distance, and its maximum value is estimated at PLN 50,000. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Right of withdrawal by a consumer is revoked in the case of:
- An agreement whereby the subject of the provision is non-prefabricated goods, made in accordance with the consumer's specifications or used to meet his or her individual needs.
- An agreement whereby the subject of the provision is goods which are liable to deteriorate or have a short shelf life.
- An agreement whereby the subject of the provision is goods delivered in a sealed package, which after opening cannot be returned for health protection purposes or due to hygienic regulations, if the package was opened after delivery.
- An agreement whereby the subject of the provision is goods which, owing to their nature, are inseparably combined with other goods after delivery.
WITHDRAWAL FORM TEMPLATE
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement)
– I/We(*) hereby give notice that I/We(*) intend to withdraw from my/our(*) contract of sale of the following goods(*) contract for the delivery of the following goods(*) contract of specific work(*)/for the provision of the following service(*)
– Date of signing the contract(*)/collection(*)
– Name and surname of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if this form is sent in paper form)
(*) Delete as appropriate.