Welded shuttering, 250 mm high.
Lost formwork is a system of formwork that allows efficient execution (formwork) of the designed shape and filling it with reinforcement and concrete mass, but this formwork after the concreting works is not a demountable element, because it is an important component of the completed building and it becomes the final thermal insulation.
The undoubted advantages of the system are:
- Significant acceleration of the formwork process
- Very high insulation of all system components
- High precision building structure (verticals, levels, right angles)
- Low material consumption at the finishing stage
- Absolutely bridgeless construction of the building
- he ecological nature of the construction itself resulting from the minimization of construction waste
- Limited number of mechanical devices - only concrete pump and drill in practice
- No need to cut the elements to the desired height
- Installation time for one person: approx. 1 min / linear meter
- Screw requirements: 2 pcs / linear meter
- Lost formwork is delivered together with an element connecting the walls of two pieces.
The wall is made of 10mm impregnated cement-chipboard in accordance with EN 13986: 2004. The foot is made of impregnated chipboard and cement board in accordance with EN 13986: 2004.
Lost formwork can be easily installed in both brick walls and concrete surfaces. Installation by drilling and fastening with screws or anchors is extremely simple and fast! Lost formwork is easy to install on every floor and height - it does not require the use of scaffolding, which significantly increases safety at work.
|Thickness:||10 mm - ścianka; 16 mm - stopka|
|Quantity per Pallet:||80 lub 100 szt.|