Szalunek tracony 15 cm, 1,25 m
Possible delivery options
Lost formwork is a system of formwork that enables efficient execution (shuttering) of the designed shape and filling it with reinforcement and concrete, but the formwork is not a demountable element, because it is an important component of the building and it becomes the target thermal insulation.
The lost formwork is a prefabricated profile that facilitates and accelerates the execution of monolithic elements such as: a wreath at the ceiling level, a rim of a lintel wall and others The undoubted advantages of the system are:
- Significant acceleration of the formwork process
- Very high insulation of all system elements
- High precision of the building structure (verticals, levels, right angles )
- Low consumption of materials at the stage of finishing works
- Absolutely bridgeless structure of the building
- Ecological nature of the construction itself resulting from y to minimize construction waste
- Limited number of mechanical devices - in practice only a concrete pump and drill
- No need to cut elements to the desired height
- Installation time for one person: approx. 1 min / rm.
- Screws required: 2 pcs / rm
Lost formwork is delivered with an element connecting the walls of two pieces. The wall is made of 10 mm impregnated particle-cement board in accordance with EN 13986: 2004. The foot is made of 14 / 16mm impregnated particle-cement board in accordance with EN 13986: 2004.
The lost formwork can be easily installed in walls made of any type of brick, as well as in concrete surfaces. Installation by drilling and fixing with screws or anchors is extremely simple and quick! The permanent formwork is easy to install on each level and height - it does not require the use of scaffolding, which significantly increases work safety.
Translations of product names and their descriptions have been translated using Google Translate.
|Thickness:||10 mm - ścianka; 16 mm - stopka|
|Quantity per Pallet:||80 lub 100 szt.|