Kingspan Therma TF70 floor insulation 2 cm
Kingspan Therma TF70 insulation is a plate made of rigid PIR polyurethane foam, on both sides lined with kraft paper coated with aluminum. It is used for thermal insulation of heated and unheated floors on the ground as well as on ceilings, terraces and balconies in residential, industrial and public buildings.
- Excellent value of thermal conductivity &lambda 0.023 W / mK,
- Dimensional stability and high compressive strength - min. 150 kPa, which avoids cracking of the floor,
- The structure of the closed target - min. 90%
- Low weight - only approx. 35 kg / m³. thanks to which transport to the construction site is definitely easier
- It definitely reduces the level of heat loss in heated floors,
- Fast, easy assembly.
|Additional info:||Thermal resistance 0,90|
|Package:||package 25 pieces|
|Thermal conductivity:||0.023 W/mK|
|Resistance class:||150 kPa|