Kingspan Kooltherm K3 floor insulation
Kooltherm® K3 is a plate for the thermal-insulation of floor toppings and it is made of rigid resol foam in a dual lining made of glass fibre tissue.
It is recommended for the thermal-insulation of both heated and non-heated floor toppings on the ground, concrete slab floors (ceilings), terraces, and balconies in residential, industrial and public utility buildings.
- Rigid resol foam of a record thermo-insulation value:
- λD = 0,021 W/mK for the thickness 15 mm - 44 mm
- λD = 0,020 W/mK for the thickness 45 mm - 120 mm
- λD = 0,021 W/mK for the thickness 121 mm - 159 mm
- Solid floor topping without cracks due to high compression resistance
- The structure of the closed cells guarantees a long-lasting thermo-insulation value
- Maximum insulation capability guarantees a reduction in the thermo-insulation thickness
- Fire resistance: B EuroClass for the application
- Low weight, easy and quick treatment/trimming
- Ideal material for both new floor toppings and those being repaired
- Totally free of FCKW and H-FCKW
|Thermal conductivity:||0,021 W/mK|